XFA News & Events
XFA is an “agency only” execution firm
Who We Are
X-Change Financial Access is an industry-leading agency trade execution services firm for global exchange-traded derivatives. With more than 130 trading and support professionals led by an experienced management team, XFA provides a growing international client base with expert price discovery, superior trade execution, timely trade confirmation and real-time, insightful market intelligence.
XFA’s customers operate across three continents and include global financial services firms and some of the world’s largest hedge funds, institutional investors, commodity trading advisors (CTAs) and market makers. As leaders in agency trade execution, our only job is to obtain the best prices possible for our customers. Clients can rely on XFA to execute their transactions with discretion and without fear of jeopardizing strategic or valuable proprietary information.
While other firms cut back operations in the wake of the financial turmoil of 2008, XFA prepared for the opportunities it saw emerging from the market upheaval by increasing the size of its staff, acquiring the best talent and operations available, and expanding the range of services it offers its clients. As a result of this growth, XFA was one of the leading brokers by volume of contracts executed on the Chicago Board Options Exchange from 2009 to 2018. In addition, XFA is consistently one of the volume leaders in the benchmark S&P 500 Index cash options at CBOE, executing 49.7% of the crowd volume during the first half of 2018. XFA provides quality trade execution on every U.S. exchange-traded product and most products offered on global exchanges.
- » One-stop access for agency trade execution and market information services
- » Strong, expert market presence for exchange-traded derivatives, equities and Treasuries
- » Confidentiality and discretion for client orders
- » Competitive rates
- » Knowledgeable, real-time market intelligence from exchange trading floors
- » Superior price discovery and liquidity generation
- » Extensive order flow distribution channels
- » Volume leader in benchmark global equity products
- » 24/7 trade execution in futures